View Single Post
Old 08-19-18, 06:57 PM   #3
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

I have watched Angry Joe's vid in the past, and yes, he was fully right. It was before Foundation update. Since then, the game received major overhauls with the Pathfinder and Atlas Rises updates (past 2 years). And now the 'Next' update, btw all for free.

Does the company 'deserve' my money ? I think yes, they are still in place while others fail and disappear (see the lots of dead games on Steam for the genre and the stalling Kickstarter projects that all end in Nirwana). The fact that they stay there more active than before and work on their title makes me confident about their seriousness and good results.

Angry Joe would now be pleased to see Multiplayer, a functionning combat in NMS and no crashes every 5 minutes like after release (he played on PS4 but on PC the game was as bad). That's all history, the game has really changed, I know it, I have played it for long. And I was never interested in History, what counts for me is what happens now.

I would be glad to see a newer video from Angry Joe reflecting today's state, also because he is so tallented to do videos. Or could it be that there is no reason to be 'angry' anymore ?

Last edited by XenonSurf; 08-19-18 at 07:30 PM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote