View Single Post
Old 04-05-19, 07:12 AM   #1
Erwan
Swabbie

Downloads: 31
Uploads: 1
gear Wolfpack TDC Atk Convoy Setup Tool

Hello Captains,
Here is a tool (google spreadsheet) dedicated to the duo Wolfpack Captain / Navigator to calculate all the parameters for a multi target shooting solution on a convoy.

Wolfpack TDC.jpg

Lien Google Sheet ==> WolfPack TDC Tool (1.03)

Features:
  1. Location in convoy (D4: I5): to follow the evolution of the convoy during the approach, the positioning of priority merchants in a graphical way and the relative movement of the convoy makes it possible to preserve the the convoy diagram to prepare a multi attack target. (4 columns of 6 positions). (cell L3 and frame K2: T14)
  2. Recognition: 4 recognition filters (D6: I9) allow you to select up to 6 targets for the firing solution.
  3. The target designation uses the information of the 169 + 4 ships of the Game Recognition Manual available in the Early Access version.
  4. Observation frame (D18:I23): Bearing, Mast height, length silhouette, focal used, side of AOB, situation "in aprroach" or "on the run", make it possible to calculate:
    the Target Course by setting your heading (C25 cell), the AOB(D41:I41), the Distance(D34:I34), the firing sequence to enter the TDC.
  5. Setting TDC : the speed can be calculated by the Hydrophone frame (K27: N34) with the RPM of a cargo ship and / or entered directly (D29: I29), or calculated by the pass out time (when uboot stopped) (D30: I30).
  6. The Sequence of Fire (K15: U24) frame allows you to sort out the torpedo travel times by decreasing, and give the time gap to launch each torpedo for the most convergent impacts possible in less period. Estimated Tons to sink added
  7. Resets Buttons : 1 for all inputs data, and 6x1 for each target cols. (Note you will have to accept Google Script on the first use)

Instructions :
  • Copy this sheet to access the entire tool.
  • The frames in yellow are for manual inputs (unprotected frames).
  • This tool was made in French but the Lang tab allows you to add your own translation of the dashboard
    (for the basic data they are in the Ship_data tab (some FR criteria there).

I wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas in WolfPack, have fun Captains.

I thank Brolak who initiated the project on Discord WolfPack Game and that I tried to fairly enhance.

PS: if there are some bugs, let me know, I will try to fix it quickly.

WARNING! English-language Sailors, Spreadsheet is set in decimal comma by default (fr).
you may change country parameters in File/spreadsheet parameters of your copy...

Erwan/Grimsek

Last edited by Erwan; 04-05-19 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Formatting
Erwan is offline   Reply With Quote