Old 12-14-20, 03:23 AM   #980
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Re: Jyunsen mod..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
DW fixed many OpM issues so i would suggest that you apply the IJN subs mod after DW and see what happens. be intrepidacious....do a little recon.....

Ok... I did try it.. with both Fifi's DW v6 mod set & then with the original Op. Monsun... & could NOT get it to work with them, 100%.

The issue I ran into what with it, was both ways, I ended up with NO crew in the sub, & NOT enough left in the pool of crew to even try transferring or attaching them as being the subs crew.

I did... however, get it to work with SH4+UMB plain jane stock... & after a fashion, with FotRSU-EN... some cam.dat issues but it did run...

After that, I kept the stock SH4 set up & am running it.

This is a snap shot of My career start, as Hikaru Tanaka in charge of the I-30 Jyunsen B, based out of Signapore...

Got 10 tons of supplies to run to Bangkok, so... got to get to it...

Ban ziiiii....

M. M.

p.s.

Crew, in sub... still needs some work... do have to report, seeing quite a number of kriegsmariners onboard... I did see 1 or 2 that looked to be right orientation of oriental appearance, but too few... & yes, I do know it is a work, in progress... just mentioning it so that it can be looked into & corrected... other than that & I know... I know.. finding voice actors or sound clips that can round out the vocal files... is not easy... but that aside, grand work. A tip of the hat to the modder.

It is hoped that something can be worked out to be able to get sound to fit the overall aspect for the mod... keep up the effort....