Old 01-20-20, 05:27 PM   #374
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nionios View Post
What about fuel consumption?
Is there any issue with it?After one month patrol it's still 99%!
As merc4ulfate mentions, check your install. You cannot use old Saves, and the old Save folder has to be emptied before using FotRSU. You also cannot shell out to Windows, else odd things happen in the game. You also need to enable a 4gig patch, which flips a couple of bits on the SH4.exe file. In all of the above, be sure and read the first posts in this thread, and / or the help files in the Support folder of your game after you activate FotRSU. Either that, or you have "unlimited fuel" checked in the settings menu. For the Single Missions and Quick Patrols, you use the Main Menu and Options. In the career, you use the Options menu in the Captain's Office at your Home Port. In the US side, that is found by clicking the radio console to the left of the desk. In the German side, it is the filing cabinet to the left of the exit door, or to the right of the wall map...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
So, in my career for now i had 3 ctd, and always i think it was with aircraft in the area, i don't know if someone mentioned this already but just reporting this problem.
Yes, there were problems with almost all of the planes to some extent, and some of the planes had bad issues. Nothing that would take you out on their own, but put more than a few in a scene, and your computer is quickly overloaded and can be brought down. s7rikeback has finished going through every single airplane's cfg, eqp, sns and other files, and all airplanes are now in "compliance". He has also generated a spreadsheet that will be included with the mod, and it must be adhered to by any mission builder, else they will run afoul of the set-ups... Next release is once again in testing phase, with another incremental version number up-tic... more later. Watch the first page of the thread!

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is online   Reply With Quote