View Single Post
Old 08-10-12, 06:29 PM   #81
Gammel
Commodore

Downloads: 276
Uploads: 0

Cheers HEMISENT!
Quote:
The first screenshot of yours shows what appears to be Stieblers supplement contents and the second screenshot shows the 4b addon contents.
It's vice versa, first it's h.sie's mod read yto go, Stiebler's is second pic.

For better understanding your problem: could you please export and post your modlist in JSGME?
The option is under the link "tasks" in JSGME. You'll get a textfile.
Please post the contains of the file.

Both folders from my pics go to the /silenthunter3/mods folder.
They have to be enabled with JSGM - confirm the files to override (JSGME will ask overriding several files and the sh3.exe from h.sie's supplement folder, that's ok
and shos things are moving good. If theres no override when enabling Stieblers mod something gone wrong.
So the paths in yyour game should be:
.../silenthunter3/mods/Supplement to V16B1 (JSGME)
.../silenthunter3/mods/Stiebler4B_Additional_files_V16B1

Quote:
The top item in your list is a data folder whereas the top item in mine is a menu folder.
That cant be right - if you open one of the 2 folders ready for enablling with JSGME theremust be a data folder. The folder "Menu" is beyond it.. ...Silenthunter3/Data/menu.
The "supplement" folders have this data folder from the start, Stiebler's supplement as well as h.sie's. Stieblers mod folger that goes into the mods folder
is named "Stiebler4B_Addon_for_V16B1".
Perhaps is better to start from scratch again: If you unpack the stiebler mod, you'll se sure theres a "Data " folder in it.

Quote:
My folder with H'sie's stuff contains:
http://img832.imageshack.us/img83
tool
readme
hsie option selector.exe
sh3.exe
HSIEoptions.chm
_merge_with_Campaign_SCR.mis
Patch_SH3.bat
sh3.old
_append_to_de_menu.txt
_append_to_en_menu.txt
HSIEContents.txt
Optional O2 guages v2(JSGME).7z
Thats fine for the moment, but this not the folder that goes into the game"
You should have this folder in a TEMP location it has not to be copied into the game.
Gammel is offline   Reply With Quote