Old 07-27-12, 07:28 AM   #60
igorlikespike
Helmsman

Downloads: 139
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiebler View Post
@Igorlikespike:
You could combine the two mods into one folder but, if something goes wrong, where will you start to look?
I advise against the idea.

Instead, simply install H.sie's 'supplement to V16B1(JGSME)' mod with JSGME - presumably you have done this already.
Then install the Stiebler4b_Addon_for_V16B1 mod folder after H.sie's folder, ignoring all warnings.

Since you are a user of GWX, be sure to delete the sub-folder Stiebler4b_Addon_for_V16B1\Sea before installation with JSGME. Otherwise you will get a CTD during second-stage loading of the game. (Users of stock SH3, and of other supermods (except NYGM), should probably delete the same folder too.) But this issue is considered in more detail in the Stiebler4b patch instruction-manual.

I hope that helps,
Stiebler.
Thank you Stiebler for your speedy reply and of course your excellent mod! I have done as you suggested and I have no problems with CTDs. I did remove the Sea and air Folder for the CAM Hurricane, but before I was not exactly ready to ignore the JGSME warnings about altering files between the supplement and the add-on. I cant wait to statr a late war campaign and see how the Fido works! Now I have a minor problem-observation periscope is blurred all the time no matter what (zero or three knots sppeed snorkeling or not)! Any suggestions welcome!
All the best!
Igor
igorlikespike is offline   Reply With Quote