View Single Post
Old 06-12-08, 10:57 PM   #5
Kirby_TFS
Mate

Downloads: 79
Uploads: 0
Default I see the answer now!

Thanks for the example. I've worked through the other examples and tutorials such as the lead distance and the second leg....btw they are very good and useful examples. My problem with solving this one was that instead of making the ship that did the actual moving the ownship or in this case the curiser, I was making the flagship the ownship which didn't allow me to set it up. I guess one question would be can you set up an intercept between 2 contacts and not use the ownship? I see now that doing a change of station requires the ship that does the actual change of station to be the ownship. I though I knew where the ships were going, but couldn't get the MoBo to give me a simple answer. BTW this is a great program. When I was looking at the answers on the paper manuevering board I couldn't understand why they were putting a parallel line to the DRM line at the end of the vector for the flagships speed. That part was really throwing me. Thanks for the answers, and if you want to post any other pratical solutions I would love to put them in my notebook collection.