View Single Post
Old 10-23-22, 11:46 AM   #16
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Here is what speaks against a Danish debate forum.

1. I have difficulty in translate what I read into practice use.
2. I have not so much money and I don't know how willing the members are to give a dime now and then.
3. I have my doubt-Why!? Why hasn't any of my Danish FB-friends created a forum-Could it be they have same thought than me-What if no one comes.
4. A computer technician-See point 1. Don't know where I should find such a person here in Denmark.
5. Neutral moderators-Since I'm inviting both left wing and right wing to my forum-Discussion will happen and some will in the heat break some of my simple rules and I can't have a moderator let it pass, just because they are both right/left wing supporters.

Here is what speaks for a Danish debate forum
1. Free expression only a law and some rules they have to obey.
2. When they understand the different between FB and this forum-I guess they will use my forum more than FB(as I do-I use Subsim A LOT more than FB)I have number 3 above in memory.

Makes me wonder are most of the Danes more addicted to FB than people from another country ?

Two things what person has said to me or written in a comment

My little sister:
Why don't you start a forum and then see how many comes.

Skybird:
Bring people into too far-reaching dependencies: psychologically (especially younger ones, but not only them), but also practically.

Those words said and written has affected me.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote