View Single Post
Old 07-22-17, 08:39 AM   #5060
torpedobait
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 397
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Edit: After much looking and looking and opening and closing of multiple files, there is still an issue with Jap_HarborTraffic.mis. I do not know how it's loading, but it is... more studying is called for here... What's happening is there are 2 outbound groups that generate once every 24 hours at 100%, one tanker and one transport. There is one inbound group, one DE, one tanker, one transport, one freight, one hospital ship, that spawns every 48 hours at 100%. They are meeting in the bay, and crashing into each other continually from 1938 through 1945. This is why the file was split... so why is it loading?... - very strange (for now).
Propbeanie, that is indeed the makeup of the single-file convoy that I tracked and eventually destroyed (except for the Hospital ship, of course) prior to dropping off the agent and seeing that mess on the hillside.

Now I'm off to download the latest version of v0.63 and reinstall my pristine version of SH4 v1.5. Not sure from the above dialogues exactly what was corrupted in the base game, but I'm going to go along and redo everything, just to be sure. All Y'all are doing great. Thanks!

Run Silent, Run Deep, and Sink 'em All
torpedobait is offline   Reply With Quote