View Single Post
Old 12-18-21, 08:06 AM   #2
SpeedyPC
Officer

Downloads: 67
Uploads: 0
Icon9

Had the same issue when I was playing as the Russian on the Golf Class 68's SSBN, I THINK I've found the bug issue is causing the freeze up problem, however, I need backup help to confirm the issue.

The issue is only causing when playing as a Russain not British or American.

1. Look out for an American warship called Garcia Class Anti-Submarine.

2. Chances are 1 or 2 maybe more Garcia Class Anti-Submarine warships will keep causing the game freeze every 2 or 3 second.

3. WHY! Well... When the Garcia Class Anti-Submarine warship gets hit by one or two torpdeos, because, Garcia Class will NOT sink. The Garcia Class warship will be dead on top of the ocean water, and won't sink to the bottom.

4. Somewhere along the issue is the mod game is trying to force Garcia Class to sink to the bottom after being hit instead of being dead on top of the water.

5. Every time I restart my autosave about 3 or 4 times, until, there wasn't a single Garcia Class Anti-Submarine warship in the autosave mission, and the freezing issue is completely GONE!!!.

6. I strongly believe the Garcia Class Anti-Submarine warship is the main bug issue, beacuse the ship will NOT sink after being hit by 1 or 2 torpdeos.

7. IF, there's more than one Garcia Class Anti-Submarine warship you will have a freezing problem.

8. Please double check on your end of the issue causing above.

Last edited by SpeedyPC; 12-18-21 at 09:39 AM.