View Single Post
Old 05-15-20, 01:42 AM   #119
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

In our rural area shops are opened completely, but you still have to wear a mask, and take a trolley "for distance". No trolleys outside and you have to wait.

Pubs and restaurants reopening but not much customers allowed at a time, number depending on the size of rooms etc.
Will go out dining on monday evening, just the two of us to celebrate her birthday at least a bit, and have a look.

Today we will have a look at a '59 Citroen "ID" in very original (lol i guess i know what awaits) state, with a friend from Goettingen, and we will of course go there with a "DS". These cars are tiny compared with the blown-up potato-designed SUVs everywhere.. wonder if i will find it at the parking lot.

Border to Austria to be reopened soon.
A local shop owner has caught Corona and been in intensive care for 3 and a half weeks. In this case the virus spread to almost all of his organs, damaging brain and kidneys.
He cannot walk anymore and has to relearn speaking, most probably a nursing case. He is 32.
I do not like this lockdown at all, but I still think it is a bit early to just reopen everywhere

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote