View Single Post
Old 12-28-19, 04:44 AM   #12814
Noobicum4Ever
Torpedoman

Downloads: 36
Uploads: 0

Hi SubSim members! After I finish the missions in SH3 & GWX I want to play SH5 & WoS but I saw that there are some issues with Uplay. I bought the games on Steam (it was exciting to discover the Tomb Raider series, the Novalogic series, the Silent Hunter series).

Unfortunately I could not run the SH5 on the old laptop, although theoretically the specifications were sufficient. But I bought a new laptop

I bought Lock On: Modern Air Combat from Uplay because I wanted to play this childhood game. Since then Silent Hunter 5, although I only bought it from Steam, appeared on Uplay.

Today, I installed the game, I installed WoS and I opened a mission and it opened. Now I'm not sure if it works properly.

I am very upset, I struggle quite a bit with Silent Hunter III & GWX because it causes all kinds of problems. Each time I reinstall it, which is why I can't play a campaign, only missions.

my fear: if the problems are only with Uplay, and my game now appears on Uplay even though I only bought it from Steam, will I have problems with WoS? Or is it something normal that happens to all players?
Because it seems like an abuse to consider my game as being from Uplay, can I write to Ubisoft to fix my problem?

Please, are there any solutions?

PS: If you think I've written silly or easy-to-solve stuff: I work, I have my family, my time is limited even to playing war games. I have neither the time nor the disposition to acquire advanced knowledge about computers, programs, compatibilities. For this reason I ask for your help!
Noobicum4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote