View Single Post
Old 03-30-11, 05:39 AM   #12
drakkhen20
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 345
Uploads: 0

ok this would seem to be a good idea to post what we are offering...so...
being that i have no one that has any experience in gampeplay files such as scripts and campaigns at the moment i cant say anything about that, but this is basicly a mod thats going to be a bunch of little mods put together and made sure they are compatible with om to addon. some are adding new stuff. i have to make a list but off the top of my head theres going to be the sound mod which incorperates the GWX speech files and a mix of sh5 and 3 wav files. hitman is offering his improved background for scopes. um maddogk is working on some improvements and fixes to the subs them selves. now as far as ideas that i would like to see in here that have been discussed in other posts is wet suits for bad weather, bigger compasses, more radio traffic, and a big one everyone is wanting is wolfpacks in the sense of either your given these mission orders to join a wolfpack in a designated area or you are on patrol and get a radio message directing you to a certain area, also more frequantly bad weather. being that i'm the one stirring all this up it becomes overwhelming at times as i cant do jack except texturing and some file swappage here and there. therefore i posted this as a cry for help based on a thread that was posted here and i feel that this could be a great thing, a single grain of rice can tip the scale kinda thing. im not doing this for myself. i'm doing this to get modders in this community to band back together and do something awsome for sh4 ato. if you have a v8 in your garage that never ran right because of some bad heads you don't scrap the whole engine, you take it apart and find out what you can do to make it better. please modders come and give your support. geeze i got all worked up. seriously though. we are not organized because i feel that we don't have enough modders and i havent sat down yet to make a list of everything. but its coming.....

Regards,
drakkhen20
drakkhen20 is offline   Reply With Quote