View Single Post
Old 12-04-09, 09:47 AM   #190
Lipud U-107
Ensign

Downloads: 30
Uploads: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirpitz96 View Post
Yup! I have the stock version of Silent Hunter 3 installed (without GWX) and I verified to make sure I was using the correct version of WSM 3.0. As for the vanilla version of SH3 v1.4b, well I did install the version 1.4 update but it doesn't indicate that it is version 1.4b so whether or not it is v1.4b, who knows. And might I also add that when I go to activate, for example, GeI, I get a pop up box that tells me that activating GeI (or GeII or GeIII) will alter some files and may have adverse effects on the game but if I hit the "no" button, the mod doesn't work.
you have Silent Hunter 3 1.4 v
you have to decide whether you'll play on normal or on the SH3 GWX 3.0 is very important.
A -
if you simply do not install GWX else will crash
* First you need to have JSMGE and War Ship Mod 3.0 stock version.
* Installing JSMGE in foldeże Silent Hunter 3 elsewhere (located next to the folders powiny be "Date", "Documentation", "Support")
* after installing JSMGE open it and should open a window that asks you whether you want to create a folder "MODS" click "OK."
* to this folder "MODS" paste WSM 3.0 stock 1.4V (unpacked with winrar) and close the folder "MODS".
* JSMGE open and activate the "WSM3.0SH3stock1.4v"
whereupon close JSMGE (always), open and activate again JSMGE "WSM3.0 and close again (I recommend to do it every time) do not worry about messages in August and always click on" YES ".
* Choose one of the parts (post no. 1) you can activate only one! no more because the game will crash.

b -
WSM GWX 3.0 & 3.0
Installation is similar to that which is switched above differs only those that emerge after the installation of SH3 GWX 3.0 and install it so the rest WSM3.0GWX3.0 same.

at a glance

a 3.0-WSM Stock

instal

SH3 1.4V

JSMGE

WSM 3.0 SH3Stock1.4v

b -

instal

SH3 1.4V

GWX 3.0

JSMGE (if you mute)

WSM 3.0 GWX 3.0

I hope that everything was well explained and everything will work beautifully, and I also sincerely hope that no one move this thread installation.

Successful hunts