View Single Post
Old 09-02-10, 03:08 AM   #1456
tvt_addict
Swabbie

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Thanks guys

I was missing a couple of those dll's so I have copied them into my system32 folder, I will try all versions of the game later and see what happens.

I used to have them, but I forgot that I had wiped my hard drive and forgotten to re-install them following the rebuild.

I have three totally seperate versions of TvT on my pc. In the programs directory I simply created 3 directories, Lighthouse Standard, Lighthouse MMP5, and Lighthouse Zeewolf, I then loaded the game into one and copied it into the other two.

Then I had 3 identical standard fresh installs.

I left the standard as standard.
The MMP5 update was installed on the second one, and the Christmas present went onto the third.

That way I can switch between them, I did this by creating a folder on my desktop with three shortcuts for easy access.

There is no chance of overheating...this cooler is an Arctic Freezer 7, and the system is set up to report any rise in temperature. All I need to do now is find out safe overclocking settings, as I know from the web that these cpu's can go to 3mhz, and the GPU can be bumped up too.

I like the Christmas present, the standard game was very easy, and not a lot happened, but this is far more demanding, both in terms of gameplay and strategy, and trying to control what is now a lumbering tank with an engine that overheats so quickly!

Keep up the good work, it makes World of Tanks look like space invaders?

Rob G
tvt_addict is offline   Reply With Quote