View Single Post
Old 10-26-10, 08:50 PM   #1681
fivetide
Tanker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

ZW I'll help you in any way I can, I understand you want to go commercial and make money from this, and every credit to you ,
My advice…,the vast majority of the treadhead community will give you everything they have without wanting any reward from it.. and if you sell your game for say $100 they will buy it, understand one thing about what you are doing.. there’s is a small but hard core community that play this game and that community is small for one reason.. no one in the last 13 years has produced a decedent game, since Panzer Elite and those wankers Jawood took over Lighthouse there are thousands of players waiting to play a half decent game of WW2 tank v tank sim.
Here’s how to do it in my honest opinion….
All you need is 2 tanks that are somewhat equal …don’t matter if they are in a Sturmgeschütz III tracking a T34 what matters is your friends on voice com’s .. team-speak…..or whatever they use shouting “T34 – 11 o’clock 900 meters “ when you ask your beta testers about your mod, don’t ask is it life like , or do the tanks look ok, ask “When you saw the Stug did you fooking poo it ? “ .. did the hairs on the back of your neck stand up ? did your skin go cold ? if they answer yes to any of the questions you will be rich mate : )