View Single Post
Old 07-09-20, 03:32 AM   #4251
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

Amen to that...

I still don't get the rationale of the idiots who go out of their way to make a big fuss about having to wear a mask by deliberately going to places where masks are required and then raise a big stink when they get called out/tossed for violating a venue's rules; they just make themselves, and their supporters look like big fools and really accomplish nothing other than getting on the news/interwebs; maybe they are at core people desperately seeking attention and misguidedly think their futile efforts are their ticket to their 15 minutes...

It is particularly puzzling since a lot of these 'Karens' and 'Kens' find themselves out of jobs as a result of their lunacy...

When the mask requirement went into effect in LA early on, a lot of the businesses modified their "No Shirt/No Shoes/No Service" signage to "No Mask/No Shirt/No Shoes/No Service" signs; I look at the mask requirement in the same light as the shirt and shoe requirements: its basic common sanitation, basic common hygiene, and basic common courtesy and consideration for others; and as far as rights are concerned, the business owners do have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason that does not involve overt discrimination; those who wail and moan like the snowflakes they are about a denial of their nonexistent 'rights' in this matter might consider taking a shot at claiming discrimination due to disability, although I'm rather certain the ADA doesn't list stupidity and/or selfishness in their list of conditions...

<O>

Last edited by vienna; 07-09-20 at 05:38 AM.
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote