Old 01-05-16, 06:11 AM   #44
Fahnenbohn
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 155
Uploads: 0
Icon7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becker67 View Post
Would it be possible or practical to have missions designed that would take a little longer than usual?

What I was thinking was a mission in which only one boat is in the vicinity of a convoy at the start of an MP mission. This boat would then have to call in the rest of the pack before it could attack.

Obviously time is a factor and we don't have days to complete a mission but would it be possible? I realize the other boats would have to be reasonably close but it would be a lot more like the real thing. Strategically I think it would be a lot more fun too. I'm asking here as I guess you guys can give me a better estimate on how long such a thing might last and if anyone else would be interested in playing out a longer mission/event?
That's absolutely incredible, Becker. I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing this morning before I found your post !!! One U-Boot finds a convoy, and sends a radio message to others in order to attack together ! I was thinking : 30 minutes for each U-Boot to encounter the convoy, with possibly some little .... problems on the way !

By the way : I'm OK for this week-end to play MP-missions.

F.
Fahnenbohn is offline   Reply With Quote