Old 03-22-14, 07:01 PM   #515
scissors
Shore leave

Downloads: 303
Uploads: 0
Default Appreciate it ..

Is very good and beautiful now ..

Might i suggest if someone is having FPS issues ,
Dont be afraid to use the low res patch ..
My game looks better than ever with it and antialiasing cranked about 3/4 the way up .. The ocean looks the best ive seen it yet with sobers wave mod and best ever tweaks .. Huge swells that feel like swells .The plastic wrap surface is much better than my last install, but im not sure what differences ive made other than the low res patch ,, if you'r using the reg textures and your water looks a lil wrappy on the surface ,, maybe the low res will fix it ? .. anyways ..

Also .. dig it .. I stepped out on the subs conning tower during a hard rain ..For a split second going up the ladder ,, I actually squinted my eyes to keep the rain out .. Thats good stuff i dont care .,later on At some point i made the comparison to Skyrim , And myself felt a sense of accomplishment , at having made my game look like that .
I never liked teh huge defractions in teh underwater fx mod ..
But stock its way too clear ..
And i didnt like the neon green either .,, so i was pretty picky i guess ..
This last loadup , which is pretty bare, but a bit more adventurous than last
Seems just perfect ,PREFECT i say lol .. , Some refraction , but not overpowering like actually looking underwater with bare eyes . Like with goggles on ..
And the green is more subdued ,, much more believable .. Now i install the sea plants .
Question ... Can i install all three versions of the seaplants? IE the Forests, posodinia , and the Reefs .?. or do i have to pick one ?..
Im done .. thx for the hard work . enjoying it ..

Last edited by scissors; 03-22-14 at 08:04 PM.
scissors is offline   Reply With Quote