View Single Post
Old 05-13-10, 09:24 AM   #405
Magic1111
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 783
Uploads: 0

Hello Jaesen !

I've always missed a little thing at the Commander: In the Super-MOD LivingSilentHunter we start our career as the Rank "Oberleutant z.S." (as in Real Life), and the maximum Rank for Players in LSH are "Korvettenkapitän". In other super mods the start Rank are "Leutnant z.S." (no U-Boat-Commander was in Real Life only "Leutnant z.S.") and the maximum Rank is then "Kapitänleutnat". But you can do the same in other Super MODs also to "push" the Start Rank for Players to "Oberleutnant z.S." by editing some Files (the en_Menu.txt for example).

When I play for example LSH (or a another Super-MOD by push the Start Rank by myself to Oberleutnant) with SH3-Commander, I must editing for the correct show my Rank in SH3-Commander the File "SH3Cmdr_de.txt" in the Line 187 - 194. That´s no problem for me and it works in SH3-Commander.

Bur here comes my question or Suggestion for a new Version of SH3-Commander:

Jaesen, is it possible, that the edited Start Rank for Players to "Oberleutnant z.S." shows in SH3-Commander in the "Crew List" near by my Name the "Shoulder Flap" for an Oberleutnant (the Soulder Flap with one star) too or is this Hardcoded ?

I mean, now I start my Career as an Oberleutnant, in SH3-Commander too, but the Shoulder Flap near by my Name in Crew List shows the Soulder Flap only for an "Leutnant z.S." (without an star on the Flap).

I hope, do you know what I mean, and sorry for my bad english !!!

Best regards,
Magic