View Single Post
Old 02-26-22, 10:41 AM   #3439
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
A man got this message frm his neighbour: "Sir, I am so sorry but I have dis confession to make. I have been sharing ur wife with u behind ur back... day and night and mostly when u r not in town.. I have used ur wife in my kitchen, bedroom, parlour and also in ur own apartment and at times right under ur nose..i have to also admit I have used ur wife more than u do. I feel I should let u knw cos I feel so guilty. I promise never to do it again".. the man was so mad that he shot his wife dead!

Few minutes later he received another msg from the same neighbour stating " so sorry for d mistake in spellings...I meant to write WIFI and not WIFE........

Along the same lines.

A mobster puts out a contract on someone who is causing him problems. No one in his outfit wants the job so it calls to an underling named Artie who isn't too bright. They tell Artie they will pay him a dollar to rub out the guy.

They send Artie out and he finds a guy and chokes him dead. His boss later says that was the wrong guy and again, Artie goes out and Chokes another only to discover that again, it was the wrong guy.

They next drive Artie to where the guy is and again, Artie Chokes him and gets his dollar.

The next day, Artie is reading the paper and falls over thinking he has been discovered. Artie reads: Artichokes-3 for a dollar in the produce section.
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote