Uploads: 0
Default You make me nervous

[QUOTE=ZeeWolf;1507685]Thanks animal,
But about the turret bulge, my panther represents the most common Ausf D
and most in number at Kursk.

Cheers,
ZW

HI ZW and fellow members,

first of all, yeah i realized the Panzer II, very well done. I like that little friend. Lets rock it.
What about a recon vehicle ( AI ? maybe, frinik mentioned the Luchs wich was in the Normandy campaign) that was superior in any terms. I mean the SdKfz 234/3 PUMA. This would be nice in the Future. I like the idea of the Luchs too. So ZW you know its only a thought not a must. I think you know me now.

About the PANTHER. Dont make me nervous. FANTASTIC!!!!!! WOW ZW youre the best.
I am very pleased to see that beast. Cant wait for it. I hear it roaring. You make me love the D Version to but i never liked that MG "slot". This was altered on the later models, even on late Panther D too. The tracks are fantastic.
BUT there is one thing i dislike. I cant feel and ride that beautiful modeld beast.

About simmers who will not supply you. I understand this too, this is their choise but for myself i will not let you and our members down. You made and make a great job, you are the GUY who let TvT live up again.
And the most IMPORTANT: I am very proud to be a member, ZW had always made a great job and he supports us in any way. If we have a desire about that game and if its possible to do, i makes it. And for myself, beeing in this forum i found new friends, including ZW himself. This is a very important thing to mention.

That little amount of 30 Euros is worth it, and i will support him till that game is finished and i am driving around with my favorite tanks. There are many members who think the same way. WE WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN!!!!!!

So we all are waiting with patience for the new release.

Hear from you and Zank YOU

LC
LcSummers is offline   Reply With Quote