View Single Post
Old 02-10-14, 12:27 PM   #45
aanker
Pacific Thunder

Downloads: 236
Uploads: 14

No, however I helped test the alpha & beta versions on my install, others on their installs. There were a variety of different modded installs used & tested.

I almost never shot down planes, well there is the SHCE trick shot with the deck gun but that gets old, same in SH4.

Attempting to be historically accurate, I always dived for aircraft.

Everyone was begged to report errors, nobody reported any, and I didn't experience any.

I can contact Kim & see if he is interested in 'fixing it'. I don't want to impose however I'll ask.... point him to this thread anyway.

Typically I made a save just prior to ending my patrol and used that extra save for the report data.

A simple Search & Replace can add the missing last letter if Kim isn't interested in revisiting the past.

Think of all the info the report generator does conveniently gather and spit out, Date, Lat & Long, ship class sunk, torpedo data, weather data, orders, 'warnings', a pop up box for listing special missions. None of this was easily accessed before, especially those who didn't enjoy digging through files.

Happy Hunting!
Protect each one we ask of thee.
Bless those at home who wait and pray,
For their return by night and day."

aanker is offline   Reply With Quote