View Single Post
Old 03-11-17, 03:07 PM   #2779
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
I got a feeling Erdogan's thinking is get votes for himself which if immigrants want to vote by absentee ballot is fine with me, they can read the papars like everyone else and make their own decsions. However for Erdogan wanting to send political officials and hold rallies in someone elses land? That I think has more to with establishing a cohesive political power base of immigrants (of which you now have a multitude of) in a foreign country not so much to vote in and influence Turkish elections but to vote and influence German and Danish elections.

Of course Germans and Danish governments got called nazis when they told Erdogan to pack sand and banned these political rallies. I know some here probably agree with Erdogans comments calling Germans and Danes nazis for being so intolerant. But I say good get rid of the freeloaders because Ive said it before they are not at all interested being Germans, Danes or whatever.
It's the politicians in Germany and Holland(The Netherland) Turkey are calling Nazist .

And the crisis between Holland and Turkey have the latest hours has gone from bad to worse

First Holland closed their airport to Turkish Minister(she is a Minister for families or something) then this Turkish Minister toke her own car and have been stopped by Dutch police and have been told to leave the country(leave Holland)

Markus

Last edited by mapuc; 03-11-17 at 04:10 PM.
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote