Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Re: Technical questins asked free... charged 4$ for answers.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelchemist View Post
OK...Technical question.

I just got a new gaming Laptop. Dell Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, 16 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 grachics.

Like I said, new laptop so fresh install. Finally got the MOD working Saturday night and started a campaign (looks great BTW). Saved the game after I sank a medium cargo ship (thanks for having the stadimeter work right). Called it a night (like I said FINALLY got it working). Come back the next day, start the game, it goes thru the intro, then gets stuck on a black screen with a movable cursor.

Any ideas?

I'm a chemist, not a computer guy. Let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks
Just kidding about answers costing $$$... just My weird twisted sense of humor... Ok, any way on to your dilemma...

Ok, details are major important in finding solutions... What is the mod load out that you have in the JSGME Mods folder & order activated via JSGME.?

After that bit of info, what sub did you run with... what was the date service started for your career, what sub base are you based... what was the area you were when you saved.. (if you can remember this, it helps, but if not.. then hanging by thumbs keelhauling is the order of the day for you shortly, no court martial just joshing... ) outside of that, what were your orders before leaving home port.?

Details, RebelChemist... details.. very important, tattoo them down if needs be.. but never forget them...

Last edited by Mad Mardigan; 06-01-20 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Corrected postdue to asking about info that the person I quoted had already provided... :oops:
Mad Mardigan is offline   Reply With Quote