View Single Post
Old 11-16-11, 01:23 PM   #42
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkolo View Post
Well I do believe that for sure, that's the main reason for me joining to be honest.

Joining a forum with people that just irritate me or get on my nerves, or me getting on their nerves, is just pointless in my eyes.
And I know that not everyone is going to get along, but this community is in my eyes one of the more mature (if not the most)

Maybe that's due to the fact that it's a community centered around simulations, which attracts (generally) a more patient , mature fan base.

I have friends who play games like modern warfare and when I see them post or something on a forum, it's 90% bashing, name calling and making fun of each other.

Everyone has been really friendly over here, so far

Don't know why I'm telling you all this, people always say I talk too much

Really....you'll be fine.

Just FYI there is a blue report button at bottom left of each post...if you hit that, Steve, me or another moderator would pick it up and try to resolve the situation.

I'm not really sure why I've posted that because it is very seldom used but there nonetheless should you ever feel the need.

There is also the Private Message function...and PM's are kept like the name suggests 'Private'.

I'll let you settle in now...enjoy the SubSim experience

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote