View Single Post
Old 04-17-22, 02:33 PM   #6
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Russians who are disgusted by this war, who do not defend Putin's fascism, and who are opposed to the Russian state dictatorship and the nationalist megalomania, I have no problems with them and I would continue to deal with them as before, if I knew Russians at the moment. I had Russian acquaintances a long time ago, but currently no longer.

But with Russians, who defend Putin, find the war good and follow the nationalistic propaganda noise, with such I want to have as much to do as with German Nazis or Mohammeddan purists or martial racist nationalists of any colour or any other inhuman fanatics: namely nothing, absolutely nothing.

In other words, the question for me is not whether some Russian is russian or not, obviously as a Russian he/she is Russian then. The question that decides my attitude towards this person is how this Russian thinks about Putin and his nationalistic fascism.

I think that is consistent. That is transparent. That's fair. That is reasonable.

P.S. Russia currently sees a massive brain drain, especially from the IT sector. Many young Russians and families try to flee from Putin's Russia as long as they still can, they fear what is coming after this war - in Russia. Severla hundred thosuand Russians have already fled form Russia. And they flee from Putin and the restoration of the Stalinist-Sovjet tyranny he brings back. Why would we want to see them as enemies? They are victims, too.