Old 02-10-22, 10:46 PM   #462
Sam.Willow
A Steam Engine Engineer

Downloads: 84
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archive1 View Post
All:
I posted a query a bit ago regarding changing the formal photo of Doenitz that is on the wall of the radio room. I'd like to insert a family photo instead. Did that with SH3 with no problem, but when I do so here I get an old glamour shot from somewhere. How can I override that and drop in a Paint program photo of ones choosing? Anyone know?
Archive1
Archive1, it may sometimes seem that you are being ignored but the truth is the users of this forum simply play the simulation. We don't develop it and we don't have access to the master files that would allow us to edit the lsh3 mod for the simulation. This means we do not have your answers. It seems that the lsh32020 mod team does not spend a lot of time in the subsim forums and it is pretty obvious never in this one.

If you have questions and requests you should ask the developers at https://www.lsh3.com/. You can contact them through the support link on their pages. It is maybe possible to find the answers to your questions on their site. I read last year that they intended to continue the lsh3-2020 mod into the future probably labeled lsh3-2025 version. At the time I read this Urmel was still alive. From what I have read he was one of several developers, which means that while sadly he is gone others are there to keep up the work.

I hope that this is helpful to you.
Sam.Willow is offline   Reply With Quote