View Single Post
Old 08-21-15, 01:01 PM   #11
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Computer is down for some reason. I'm at work trying to access it by remote control to do the copy function and it's MIA. Did some preliminary video last night and this is going to be divided into separate sections or nobody will watch it.

So I'll do an installation video, a strategic video and a tactical video. I want to keep each video under 15 minutes and hopefully around 10. The tactical video will probably be the longest.

As an aside, the Union side starts with not one ironclad and they take 20 months to produce. That means that at best, you get to use ironclads for four turns during a game. Everything else is wood steamers. Unless you can hijack some of the Confederate income stream you can't afford to begin building an ironclad for several turns. That means that my strategy will be somehow to take the high seas positions early and hope the Confederates' superior firepower doesn't sink too many of them. It's going to take more experience before I figure out where the Union advantage is supposed to be. At this point I don't see it.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote