View Single Post
Old 10-21-07, 05:15 AM   #71
joegrundman
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 34
Uploads: 0

I'm at an internet cafe in Haifa and just have time to answer a couple of questions.

the difference between GWX and stock is the fact that the AOB finder scale has been adjusted to account for the increased scope magnification. If you have already reduced the magnification back to x6, then yes, you need to obtain the tga.s for the stock aob finder and paste them over the relevant images in the GWX version. The particular tga is IIRC data/menu/gui/zielkurswinkelmitte.tga :hmm: Or else you can do it yourself with the stockDIy kit.

Originally there was going to be a change in cameras.dat but that was omitted in order to get the mod released early. I forgot to remove that entry from the documentation, sorry.

One last thing, the video is OLC's not mine You can find it from OLC's new GUI thread.

joe
"Enemy submarines are to be called U-Boats. The term submarine is to be reserved for Allied under water vessels. U-Boats are those dastardly villains who sink our ships, while submarines are those gallant and noble craft which sink theirs." Winston Churchill

Last edited by joegrundman; 10-21-07 at 05:57 AM.
joegrundman is offline   Reply With Quote