mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Following is an off topic comment and hopefully written in a funny way

Year: 2025
Season: Early Summer.
Time: 17.50 Local time
Place: In some local tv studios in Washington.

Anchor in news at 6.

- Before the weather forecast our man at the White House as something special to tell us.
What makes it special Dave ?
Camera change from studio to the journalist Dave who is standing in front of the White House.
Dave:
As mentioned before President Mitchell had a meeting with Mr. Chairman, some other people earlier today and they didn't just discuss economy.

I quote The President
"I feel pity for this poor bastard, isn't there anything we can do ?"
One of the other participant who was at the meeting came up with an idea
why not expand behind the left wing. Build an annex where an exact copy of the Oval office would be placed inside.
The others approved this idea and now the President and Mr. Chairman will go on to realize this project. When this has been realized, this poor man can sit in this fake Oval office and make lots of decrees

Journalist says goodbye to his viewer.

Back to the studio
Anchor
Those of you who is wondering who this poor person is.
It's Mr. Trump a former President who was in charge between 2016 to 2020 and who the election to Mr. Biden.
Mr. Trump didn't accept the outcome of this election and have refused to leave the White House where he still is.
(I have tried to make it funny this off topic comment and it's based on some old statement from Mr. Trump..who said he wouldn't accept the outcome of the 2020 election)

Markus