Old 02-13-14, 02:53 AM   #66
Baloogan
Loader

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayab View Post
Here is the LOG.
I think Joint Command is saying it can't get out onto the internet; might need to be let though your firewall/internet rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc
I watched your lastest Campaign with huge interest. And as I predicted it ran out of control. As you said-there's no winner in a nuclear war.

There's only losers, in this case the civilians(they are that in every war).

While watching, I was thinking on NK and what they would response? Their biggest allied China, is under attack. I guess they will go full scale against SK.

If sending the first atomic missile against a target indicate the start of a Nuclear war egal time 0 I guess that after 2 hours it will be over-with every huge city in the world destroyed and every military installation and other important even so.

Markus
Yeah, it just spiraled entirely out of control. Huge number of casualties... No way to achieve any military goals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Halsey
Hey love the series Baloogan. I was wondering if you planned on ever doing anything else though?
Definitely planning to do more things. I'll be focusing on great cold war wargames, also I plan to host large scale wargames!
Baloogan is offline   Reply With Quote