View Single Post
Old 08-22-19, 04:42 PM   #6
timur-75
Watch

Downloads: 73
Uploads: 0

You missunderstannd me. There is two kind of "lock" with twos. One is with space button on the keyboard and the second one is with the gunner guys menu at the bottom of the screen or with "X" shortcut. I'm talking abut the first one. I'm just upscop and move the corsschair to the target and thats it. I already watching the solution line with on TAI. There is no missing neither staying still target nor moving one. I'm locking to the target with "space key" for only getting identification, and I'm only locking the scope with "X" key for hittinh him at it's exact center. Otherwise I don't need it. And also I already read your guide, I know the procedure. Lock the target with space key and unlock, if you fire while locked, it goes where you fired but if you unlock and fire then it goes to the calculated impact point. It's also same for me. If I fire under lock I miss. But the thing is I'm seeking that why or how I can able to do that? I mean, I didn't disable the patch. I'm already changed saved and realoaded the campaign at bunker after making gameplay changes. There is no problem abot it. Also I said "everytime" because I barely use manual targeting (for boredom purposes :P). Thank you for answeing by the way.
Edit: Just like what happend in this video

Last edited by timur-75; 08-22-19 at 04:50 PM.
timur-75 is offline   Reply With Quote