View Single Post
Old 07-08-19, 09:08 AM   #25
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
We have what used to be known as The People's Access Security Service Card (PASS), issued to U.S. citizens only. Probably sounded to Stalinist or 1984-ish so they changed the name to United States Passport Card. It's a National ID card used for domestic travel and between Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative member states. (emphasis mine)

For international travel a paper passport is still issued but nowadays it has a bio-metrics chip embedded in it which probably contains everything your new ID card will have. There is also an option to download a mobile app, its designed for a traveller to answer all the questions normally asked at the border to help cut down on processing time. But it doesn't replace the Passport or Passport card. The way I see it, paper, plastic or mobile app I dont think it matters really. It's all in place just to keep the honest people honest. Criminals can always find a weakness and a way in.
In other words the future is here starting with the upper class which will in turn become normal for the lower classes sooner or later. Already California is offering (not mandatory yet) a certified Drivers License that must be in your hand by October 2020 to be used to be able to fly in or out of California airports which I suppose is in reality a Homeland Security measure that will be mandatory sooner or later.

The 666 number as described in the Book of Revelations (last chapter of the New Testament) is gaining on us. Which I believe will become mandatory after a major earthquake or nuclear confrontation with another nuclear power to prove that you are a US citizen and therefore entitled to health care benefits.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote