View Single Post
Old 10-25-07, 02:51 PM   #28
DeepIron
Sea Lord

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
I wish that we all, everyone in here, could meet, like we did in Holland.
Granted. After downloading the 'latest, greatest' mod for SH4, while playing a campaign, your computer induces in you a deep hypnotic state during which you a have an out-of-body experience.
You find yourself floating over an azure Pacific Ocean with a beautiful blue sky dotted with small cumulus clouds and lit by a brilliant tropical sun. A tiny Pacific Atoll appears on the horizon, gleaming in shades of jungle greens and surrounded by a ribbon of white sand beaches and reefs. The atoll rapidly looms larger and larger as you find yourself flying towards it.
Gazing about, you soon notice you are not alone on your incredible journey. A number of your Subsim friends are also floating in the air above and around you, all heading towards the Pacific jewel of an atoll... The air is full of cheerful hoots and hollars as friends old and new, greet each other enthusiastically, seemingly oblivious to the circumstances that has brought them together again...
Moments later, gliding low over the living reef, you all arrive at the atoll. Mysteriously, a large bonfire is blazing away on the sparkling white sand beach, cases of everyone's favorite beverages have washed ashore intact and an old crate marked "RCA Victorola" has appeared... Ripe coconuts and delcious island fruits are available in abundance for the picking at the edge of the beach. Schooling fish swim placidly in the waist deep shallows of the lagoon, seagulls and cormorants circle steadily above.

Someone opens the crate to find not only a gramaphone, but a large number of vinyl records. He places a record on the gramaphone...

I wish I had more time to spend with my wife...
RFB Loadout: RFB_V1.52_102408: RFB_V1.52_Patch_111608: RSRDC_RFBv15_V396

Last edited by DeepIron; 10-25-07 at 03:21 PM.