View Single Post
Old 04-16-19, 03:34 AM   #8
Hjalfnar
Torpedoman

Downloads: 33
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianmarine View Post
Lol. I have seen plenty of streams and some of those guys were really funny.
They made the biggest mistakes which would be deadly in a modded SH3,4,5.

Seemed they never have played a real Subsim. One for example was using the rear torpedo to shoot at the destroyer who was following him 500 m behind and yes somehow he was able to hit it with minor damages, but then he used immediately 3 other torpedos from the front.
Where is the logic of some people ?

One guy was really good. (german guy married to a Scottish woman) He really knew everything about real submarines and played like a experienced SH player.

The game looks really interesting and I hope the devs will find a good balance between Arcade and Simulation. (since it is not advertised as Sim).
The German guy with the partially Scottish woman would be me. I don't know everything about subs, but I am somewhat of a military history nut and I like submarine history, so I know a thing or two about them. Also I have played SH3, SH4 and SH5 with...mediocre success, I am just too nervous and impatient. Last stream I let my crew suffocate at the end because I kept the time compression running for too long. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetaledges View Post
I hope they fix the battery life because from what I’ve seen it last forever going full speed.
Battery life is too long right now, while oxygen supply is too low atm. I mean, after 2hrs your crew dies...that's just silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepseadiver View Post
I am hoping the modders can turn it in to something quite brilliant.
Modding tools will be available from June onwards...which means the game will be moddable already before it is even fully done.

If you want to see someone playing the game who knows a bit about submarine warfare and WW2 German submarines, I will be streaming this evening at 8PM CET / 2PM EST.

Last edited by Hjalfnar; 04-16-19 at 03:51 AM.
Hjalfnar is offline   Reply With Quote