Old 01-10-08, 04:49 PM   #28
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Sarsfield
Quote:
Yes, it looks that way. Just love puzzles So based on this we run 120 volts AC and it says 120 volts depending on the installation. Just check to make sure she be a 120 volt AC installation. If that checks out, then standard current we use now should work to power it up. Personally, I would disconnect everything to main panel before the power up. Mark all the connection etc. If the panel powers up without issue, connect the peripherals it feeds one by one. Keep a fire extinquisher handy!
I just fund out that Rick and two other regulars are electronic gurus. I told them where the find the two A.C. Generator Buses that feed the switch panel in the manual. They should be able to figure it out. The switch board also powers the engine telegraphs and the rudder indicator among other items. It would be nice to get them lit up, again.
Yep, talk it up gents. That is what we do and we find out a whole lot about everything! If you do get them going, start thinking about the plexi glass enclosure. You do not want the visitors screwing up what you just fixed. Plus it is for safety. The inspectors will want to look at it. In fact, they have a check list. Did you guys get a copy of the last inspection?