Thread: The Hunter
View Single Post
Old 12-11-14, 10:49 AM   #301
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Two long-standing guys had left some not so long time ago, responsible for marketing, and the web platform design, UI and menu systems. I do not know for sure, but I would not be surprised to learn that they left due to the Primal project, means: due to them disagreeing with the course of the company.

But that is just my speculation.

The effort needed for Primal would have been better spend for doing a new reserve that is very much demanded sinc elong time: Africa. And then implementing some of the new game elements in the Hunter, instead of Primal. Not to mention repairing some of the long-lasting, never-to-be-adressed issues that The Hunter also has, despite its overall joyful beauty gameplay value.

To release a new game in the year 2015 with a now clearly outdated graphics engine that was put together in the years before 2006 - well, it tells you something, doesn't it. They often excused themselves when rewfusing to adress this or that that they would not fully understand the engine. Nevertheless using that engine they still do not fully master for a new game... I hold back my trust and praise.