View Single Post
Old 06-30-10, 08:16 PM   #1
FIREWALL
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 511
Uploads: 0
Default RoF - IRON CROSS Latest News

Just got an email telling me this will be released i N.America this week.

$49.99 + free shipping http://www.amazon.com/Rise-Flight-Fi.../dp/B003Q65ZLO

Features :

http://bestdigitalcatalog.com/rise-o...ar-iron-cross/

edit: Additional news from another site.
Pre-Order Bonus! Additional Free Aircraft. (Nieuport 17 or Albatros D.III)
Exclusive! Updated and Printed Combat Theatre Map and Awards Poster. - Bonus! Official Skin-Pack featuring hundreds of historically accurate paintjobs included. No need to download.
Multiplayer Dogfight Mode with re-spawn capability with support up to 64 players. - Quick Mission Builder. Quickly create custom combat scenarios in seconds. - Offline Mode. Now fly Single-Player Missions, Campaigns and Quick Missions without the need for an internet connection.
Two Scripted Campaigns - "Hat in the Ring" and "Du Doch Nicht" Both Campaigns feature new Awards and Medals you can win.
Mission Recorder and Playback system. Save and re-live your best dogfighting moments.
In-game Product Registration makes initial set up and account creation much simpler. - Winter Terrain textures with snowflakes.- G-Effects with blackout and red out and pilot wound effects featuring blood splatter, ringing ears and control difficulty.- Two original terrain maps for custom mission creation and multiplayer matches.- Support for Custom Skins including custom Skin Viewer tool. - Enhanced Graphics featuring High Dynamic Range (HDR) lighting, updated cloud layers with ultra-realistic looking rain-drops.- Realistic wind and turbulence patterns that interacts with smoke and functioning, realistic windsocks at airfields.
Fully adjustable and customizable controller options including custom Joystick curves

Just ordered it

I Play GWX. Silent Hunter Who ???

Last edited by FIREWALL; 07-01-10 at 01:15 AM.
FIREWALL is offline   Reply With Quote