Thread: [REL] Dark Waters
View Single Post
Old 07-20-22, 04:25 PM   #1521
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 436
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Well, that cuts it then... nothing but specific dates for all future releases of anything... sigh. This complicates testing though...
i did some additional testing. Keep in mind that Flot, Base, & Boat all expire on 1944-08-25 and the latest available mission expires 1944-08-15

if i finish patrolling and get back to base by August 23 (as opposed to August 25), i am offered command of a new type of boat, which is bad. i should have been offered retirement instead, because the next mission should not begin until September and that date is after the Flot/Base/Boat expiration.

also, if i refuse the XXIII, i keep the IIB-BlkSea and get assigned the default mission (Thames) with a start date of August 25.

does the Pacific theatre perform the same way? like when the Asiatic fleet runs from base to base until they land at Fremantle and then Brisbane? does that logic assign a new mission on the day a base closes?

i am starting to think that UBI-illogic cannot handle a Flot/Base/Boat expiration....the illogic needs a follow-on Flot/Base at a minimum or it goes back to the default mission. this is partly why those Germany-based kaleuns were getting assigned Fremantle missions: the illogic could not assign a local mission and went back to the default mission which was defined for Pacific-only German Uboats and therefore was the Fremantle mission. i modded that out to be the Thames mission for Dark Waters but the illogic still ends up there under certain conditions.

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote