Thread: On Health
View Single Post
Old 03-17-24, 04:46 PM   #247
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

When many doctors still claim that there are no studies, and that we must wait for studies done, this borders a criminal assault.

I checked the medical databsae pubmed again on vitamin d. It lists over 104,000 entries, dating back to 1922.

But "we need more studies." "We do not know." "We must wait for the data."

Same lies are being told on vitamin c, which in the 80s even was prohibited to sell in the US for a period of time, and after that for a long time was allowed only to be sold in therapeutically irrellevant doses. I just checked pubmed on vitmain c again, too, and every time I do that, every couple of months, the number has grown by a few hundred and sometimes even low thousands. Pubmed lists over 76,000 entries for studies on vitamin c, studies dating back to as far as 1921. You find more than 10,000 more if you add "ascorbin acid" as a search term.

Number of researches they also show per year, in a graph. Vitman D research saw almost an explosion in research activity in the past 15 -20 years, steeply climbing from year to year , while research done on vitamin C saw a coinstant climb in yearly studies sinc eth elat 70, with a plateau on high niveau form 2013-2017, and the startiugn ti climb evry year since again.

"We do not know."

"We need more data."

"Its unfounded claims."

When you hear your doctor telling you such BS - grab your coat and run.