View Single Post
Old 05-25-17, 10:06 PM   #4915
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Cool beans, man... How did you try to do the Ultra? via the contact stuff for the group in the MIS file, or a message generated with Trigger and Event stuff?...

The text file titled "messages" in the campaign file. I was told could add it there, would appear at date and time. I must have did something wrong as it did not arrive(want to figure that out before release) as the other messages do in RSRD advising of convoys etc. The contact report(shows on map and in the text box above) did arrive 3 days into the voyage as planned.Sure you are aware you set that in the properties section of the random group under the "Contact Automatic Report". Set by minutes, so put the number of minutes that equals three days since it's departure which put the convoy in Luzon Straits area. Probability set to 100% I believe.

This convoy and the one Tang attacked on June 24 that I added are a lot of fun but may have to make some changes.For some reason some of the new ships from FOTRS have a hard time maintaining station, a lot of moronic behavior as opposed to the "native" ships.

Tough choice , because it's nice having different targets to shoot at besides the same 6 or 7 merchants.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote