View Single Post
Old 05-11-21, 03:19 PM   #12
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by AviatorMan View Post
Hmm, interesting, would to recommend FOTRS over TMO at this point? Also, if you're working on an update of TMO, would it make more sense to wait for that to release than to start up the old version of TMO and then feel a need to update it in a month anyway?

Well, it depends. You are used to TMO RSRD so perhaps get familiarized once again but would absolutely advise giving FOTRS a go as well, excellent mod and only getting better with time. My release of TMO update next month is tentative as completing testing and getting everything together into a working bug free package is quite a task but I can see being released by the end of June. I want to release and be mostly done with modding for a while until something big comes a long i.e. the officers quarters and other compartments are available. At minimum I may release the core of the upgrade, which are updated campaign traffic files and the ship packs required.

TMO 2.5 is the latest version of TMO, I believe 1.7 has a later date believe because it was loaded up by another member for those who wanted older version if I recall (could be wrong) , but 2.5 is the latest version of TMO.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote