View Single Post
Old 08-04-21, 02:28 PM   #1850
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Is anything known about the record of those dead cops from that day, I mean is it known whether they belonged to the Trump sympathising faction that even seemed to have let people in, posed for selfies and removed barricades, or were they belonging to those who indeed tried to fought the attackers off?

This might make a possible difference for explanations. Between post-stress trauma, and feelings of shame and guilt for example.

Or they just had their hearts broken from what is happening in their country and the ideas they might have had on their minds when deciding for a police career.

Speculations are infinite, but some seem less nlikely than others. In principle Neal's vague hinting at a possible conspiration to silence unwanted witnesses or accomplices of something also is not off the table. But before name and face and man gets accused, there needs to be shown sufficient hints for such a suspicion.

To make sure I'm crystal clear, I do not believe there's a murder conspiracy. As I said, that's to crazy and would certainly blow up.

I hadn't dug into the background and political affiliations of these officers, I agree, it would be interesting to know.