View Single Post
Old 01-02-11, 05:45 PM   #7
Scotty
Watch

Downloads: 16
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
Well thanks Scotty I am happy to know, beginning a new year, that I belong to the ultra-rich crowd.Sure boosts my ego if not my bank account....

Careful not to categorise people or generalise.If I were ultra rich I would buy ZeeWolf for my exclusive service

I personally own both ZeeWolf's Kursk mod(TvsT) and SF and I like them both. |SF has lots of mods and a friendly Mission Editor whereas TvsT has slightly better graphics and thanks to ZeeWolf a future.I agree paying for mods is not an attractive idea and may offend us because we are accustomed to freebees( including yours in the past).Now it's a personal decision which everyone is free to make or not.

Don't pay unless you are ready for the idea.If you are not buying ZeeWolf's mod then definitely take SF as hands down it beats the competition(the stock TvsT).

BTW it's cater not cator...

None of the programs are freebies (not freebees BTW - while your on the spelling team LOL).

Mods are just that, they are or can be hard work, but nothing compared to the main program.

I think the norm is, most will not pay. Zee Wolf sure is a smart fella I admit.. maybe he deserves to be paid, but so does the other great modders of sims/games. Maybe that is part of my thinking.

I'll will try the mod when I find it for free someday/year.. (a mod is not licensed software).. I'm more interested in Steel Fury 1942 now.. for Tanks
It's like SH5.. NEVER buy it..(unless I find it in the bargain bin for $5.00.) DRM. you know. SH3-4 all the way for subs.

Anyways good to chat with ya.. sorry for the spelling errors
Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote