View Single Post
Old 06-28-11, 03:03 PM   #631
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Naw, i'm pretty sure that our surviving officer is one. Every move the guy has made so far seems like it was designed to keep us isolated and vulnerable.

I warned your two officers yesterday not to leave anyone alone but they ignored me.

I make the same suggestion to you now. Stay in groups. A werewolf can only attack one person at a time so stay in groups of at least four and will be at least one survivor in the morning who can identify who changed and who didn't.

I will be manning a tower tonight. All English or Germans aside from Rear who want to fort up with me may do so.

"Such a shame August that you choose to stay in the castle. That sir, is the killing grounds. The place is splashed with blood and guts. If you so wish and at the agreement of Tarrasque joining our Anti-Wolf League is open for discussion. Here on the beach we have the water at our backs. Unless these beasts are Golden Retrieves I do not see an attack from the oceans behind us. Our front protected by our weapons. Think about it."