View Single Post
Old 04-13-07, 05:42 PM   #5
CaptainKobuk
Helmsman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I'm using the tough sub detection settings of the latest 'Flavored to Taste' MOD. So i've given the Jap side some perks to balance out my added firepower.

And given what was just said about the MK14, i'm glad i've only added 25% more firepower. It's not a whole lot more, but enough to put some more good hits on the Jap's improved sub hunting ships. Without any overkill.

The game just needed a slight pickup in the fun department in the area effected by this MOD. Even though some torpedoes like the MK14, to be fair, could be said to be properly simulated in the game.

There was a lot of corruption in the USA industrial production of torpedoes for many years before WWII. From what i've read it was for quite a few years. Resulting in a crisis with duds at one point in the war. And other problems. I think if that were not the case, we probably could have had much better torpedoes throughout the entire war. Not just the final year of the war. After our torpedo problems were finally ironed out. Greedy industrialists had to be kicked into line i guess.
CaptainKobuk is offline   Reply With Quote