Old 02-16-13, 04:13 PM   #71
Rubini
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 132
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by VONHARRIS View Post
Rubini,
First I would like to thank you for that mod. Now I have to pay double attention to the skies.

Second , your explanation is more than clear and I totaly agree with it.
I have been bombed during total darkness and in heavy rain by an Avro Anson recce plane!
Thanks Von by the words!

Just another comment that i probably already posted here on this thread some time ago: Sh3 engine (mainly in late war) will detect enemy planes almost always and at distances that you can drink a cup of coffe and press crash dive without any real "war fear" feeling. This is why you end rarelly being attacked by torpedo bombers. I made for my use a never released script that make the crash dive (and others dives orders too) a bit random in time making them a bit more long to be acquire sometimes, simulating the real thing. This add a uncertaint to a so much robotic&without war stress action on the game. Sometimes then, i end now very damaged by planes and aerial torpedos (mainly in late war): destroyed propellers, destroyed engines, etc, much more challenge them before. This also puts to the surface another mod: "abandon boat mod", wich simulate, in real in game 3D, the crew abandonning the boat, followed by a rescue, lost at sea or rescue by enemies situation at the end (based on your damage). Much better than before, IMHO!