View Single Post
Old 01-06-21, 02:05 PM   #12176
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post

As the first black Senator from Georgia, Democrat Raphael Warnock's win is historic, but Democrats still need to win the second race.

If they do, they will control the US Senate, and it will be easier for President-elect Biden to enact his agenda.

Yes it is still close on the one senator Purdue so close that a recount is automatically triggered.

But even if there is a tie the deciding vote to break the tie will be in the hands of the VP elect Harris. She still hasn't taken the oath of office.

If Biden/Harris do in fact get into power they will try to push everything they campaigned for in a hurry due to they know the next election is in just two more years.

The next election is for the House of representatives every two years and the next election is for some of the US Senators D or R I do not know.

So maybe we only have to put up with the tie situation for two more years, but the Biden/Harris problem for four more years.

My prayer is simply this that the voting public will see the mistakes that they have made and correct the situation.

It's going to get nasty with some of these protestors on both sides ... I'am sad to see it in my country, but we will have more black/white conflicts to come.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..