View Single Post
Old 09-28-07, 07:08 PM   #16
dertien
Lieutenant

Downloads: 130
Uploads: 0

Thanks to Hitman and joegrundman, I have adapted the wheel as it was historically.

This is starting to look like a real application.... Anyways.

ok screenshots:

changes from previous version:

- locked the yellow boat marker and the AOB marker together. These can be dragged around at two spots (click the help button for info on this)
- Turned the outer dial, so that the top of the sub (the white arrow on the outer ring) faces north. Hitman told me, this would be easier to work with.
- Added help file telling noobs where to drag the wheel (hotspots) , and how to sharpen the wheel's graphics, should this be necessary.
- Added exit button
- Added background and a startup screen (eyecandy)

@ Hitman or Joegrundman:

could you possibly make a step by step screenshot gallery on how to use the front and the back side, with an example, so I can make a tutorial for the wheel and put it in the projector file itself.

Just as you did Joegrundman, but with screenshots, I can then implement them into the program as a help function.

Thank you.

Tryout flash version: Dial-up heavy: 1405 kb here

Download Links: for Historical version and the No-swatstika version

enjoy.
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea, and I have an idea and we exchange ideas each of us will have two ideas. G.B.Shaw

Last edited by dertien; 09-28-07 at 07:27 PM.
dertien is offline   Reply With Quote